Monday, December 9, 2013

Day 12

Day 12
12 November, 2014
7:14 pm


               Well today is the day we all are leaving to go back home. I'm really sad because I've had so much fun here in Italy. The people I met are not only amazing but they are honestly extremely down to earth. They showed us what it's liked to live in Italy and also how everything works, best places to get your meals, and where to catch the local bus. If it wasn't for the people we met on our journey then we most likely would've been lost the whole time. I can't forget about Italy itself. The country is absolutely marvelous. The architecture of the city's makes you appreciate all the things created in the past. Italians send a message to the world that art tells a story. Everything in Italy is very artsy, almost like their country is made up of art. They have wonderful food and drinks, too. All of the buildings were to die for, so beautiful. They had a ton of nature involved in their lives, almost everywhere you go. There are many more trees than there are here, in America. It was just so stunning, everything about the place. I hate to be leaving, but hopefully, I'll come back sometime. It's just a shame to see it go, I'm going to miss it here. Waking up every morning to the smell of pure Italian air……. OH HOW WE WILL MISS OUR BEAUTIFUL ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment