Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 6

Day 6
6 November 2014
4:30 pm


Today we all went to Hydromania! Hydromania means an excessive love of water. The reason we decided to spend our day here is due to the fact that this water park in ranked number one in Rome. There are big slides for the people who dare to ride them and then you have more mild rides that aren't that terrifying. The slides are also very fast and sometimes deep. One of my favorites was the wave pool. The waves were really fun because it felt like you were at the beach but at the same time you could go enjoy yourself on the slides. One thing I do wish was a little different was the size of the lines! They were long due to the fact that there was an abundant amount of people. I guess this is good because it means the water park is very popular. After all is said and done, I think this is a great place to go if you just want to relax. To have a day were you just lay out on a tanning chair or ride on all the slides. I would rate Hyromania a four-and-a-half out of five. I enjoyed everything it really had to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment